Kyle J. Hicks
Entry Level Business Manager, Project Manager, and Business Analyst
A dedicated, reliable, and versatile individual with direct experience in business management and customer service in formal and casual environments. Diverse experience in a variety of roles including a suite of responsibilities facilitating restaurant operations and simulated business projects.
University of Texas at Arlington
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Graduated May 2019.
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Business Law
- Lead project manager of a class team project to implement operation plans for a new restaurant and forecast those plans for 10 years with maximum profit. Developed budget, growth plans, and a presentation.
- Team lead for a separate project in which the operations of a successful business were provided and the team had to compete in the same field for market share, gaining experience in competition with others on a strategic and operational business level.
- Member of the Society of Human Resources Management
Tarrant County College
L D. Bell High School
Private Music Lessons
Individually adapted instruction of guitar, bass, and music fundamentals for aspiring musicians of a diverse set of age and backgrounds.Instructor, March 2020 - Present
- Cultivate lesson plans to accommodate students' dynamic musical development.
- Network with friends and colleagues to find new clients.
- Improve my own skill set through performance and focused study.
Copeland's of New Orleans
Cajun food restaurant with an elegant New Orleans environment.Server, August 2018 - March 2020
- Involved in planning, preparation, and execution of service for large parties.
- Attended to all aspects of the operation from the front door to the kitchen.
Joe's Crab Shack
Seafood restaurant with a festive atmosphere.Server, November 2013 - August 2017
- Communicated pleasantly with customers to provide upbeat interactions.
Sonic Drive-InCrew Member, March 2011 - September 2013
- Performed all crew member duties, including kitchen, curbside delivery, cleanup, and open/close.